Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Clearing My Mind

I can't sleep and I need to clear my mind. I know that for far too long I have had no form of stress relief and that because of that I now have no outlet. I know what I want to do to relieve stress but I have no money to do that with. I'm in such a tricky place because of that. If I pay money to allow me to do a hobby that will cause me stress but if I continue to allow myself to have no hobby that will cause my stress. I do not know what I should do.

I am trying to not let the stress of my life get to me too badly. I try so hard to leave the negativity behind so it doesn't suck the life out of me but it is absolutely failing. It's failing because I have no outlet. Where will I ever find this money to relieve the stress that having no money causes? I have lots of things I can do in my home to relieve stress but that will not provide me with fellowship of people my age so it will only get me so far. Until I have friends I'm fairly certain this stress will be unending. I think I'm going to go play with budgets to find the money for me time before I die.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're feeling that way. I understand where you're coming from. Everyone tells me I should get a hobby, but that whole "Yeah, with what money?" thing comes into play. Sure, I have games and movies and the internet here to amuse me, but what about the people interaction? I need to find someone my own age that I can do things with.

    *sigh* Growing up is not as fun as it seemed to be when we were children.

    ReplyDelete