Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Untitled

I haven't blogged in two weeks or so! I have been wanting to make this a daily part of my routine but I have been struggling. I was depressed and hid for weeks from my feeling. I kept my mind constantly occupied with TV, silly computer games and anything that kept me from my thoughts. I hate when I retreat from myself like that. It's been so hard under my circumstances though the reality of the giant brick wall that stand between my husband and inner peace is so disheartening sometimes it's hard to even wake up in the morning.

It's not like we have given up. We try to find things to fill our time, we take lots of comfort in our hobbies cooking and hiking especially. It sounds like the boy I babysit is awake now. I will finish this tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment