Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blogger Stats will Ruin my life

So I discovered blogger stats last night and now my life is over. I apparently people from China and Canada view this darn thing, kind of regularly. Now I am assuming these "views" are the result of Google bringing up my blog in a search, because it does that to me all the time, but that's usually like a product review blog, or a "how to be green," blog or something of that variety. I was seriously cracking myself up last night wondering what these people are Googling. My best guesses are "whiny Americans," "girl who gripes a lot," "Americans think they are better than everyone," (which I don't but I think my blog gives that impression sometimes) or "woman whose husband hates the army" (and no I will not capitalize it, I just can't bring myself to show that much respect, deal.)

This is a damn stupid post now that I write it. Oh well. I am writing this for my own amusement so why the heck not?

No comments:

Post a Comment