Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

old post

6 months

We're broken people, and too stubborn to admit it. So we are left instead with our mistakes and how to explain them. It's rough and confusing, aggrevating and trying. We are too young and naive to take this on.

But we couldn't stop this. Trust me I know, we spent years trying. This was not a choice, neither of us wanted to choose this. But we had no say. No matter what we tried we were pulled together. We ignored it for so much longer than I can imagine. When I look back on it, I don't know how we let it go on so long.

So this is where life put us. Confused and scared and angry, because we are not used to being bad at things. But we aren't supposed to be good at this yet. No one can be perfect at something without practice. And that's why I feel safe. Because we are stubborn people, we won't lose because we don't know how to. So we will struggle and we will learn as we go and we'll appreciate the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment