Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

11 Days

The days are just flying by at this point. I feel like I am running a marathon. I'm constantly exhausted but there is so much more to go so I just keep moving. I'm very proud of what I accomplished today though. I ended services at our current place and got them set up at the new place. I found out that I will indeed graduate in September (FINALLY!!!) I cleaned the kitchen, made pizza from scratch, talked to S and landed at least some temporary employment at in the city.

This job is temporary at the moment because I am going to be babysitting and the mom wants to make sure we mesh, but if we do I believe this will be a very good thing. She has tons of information about the field I want to go into and I think she can help me open the right doors. I feel like this is where I am supposed to be, and if it is then it will all work out.

And of course talking to S was wonderful. She understands everything about this awkward transitional moment we are stuck in, and the frustration that even though we did everything right, circumstances beyond us landed us in a horrible position to get jobs. I am so happy to have her to talk about these things to, and I cannot wait to be close again.

No comments:

Post a Comment