Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Time

Tonight I'm not using specifics and I am operating on a worse case scenario basis. I am rolling with my thoughts. I have trouble praying because I almost feel like it's telling God I don't trust him. I have been praying for him but I also believe God has a plan for everything. I am sad but I am peaceful. He has had a good life and a a full one. I am grateful for the relationship we have. Grateful that he saw me get married, grateful that he got to "know" about my graduation. I am sad that that didn't happen for other people, but I can't worry about that. I just believe that life just happens and I have to make the best of it that I can. And that's what I am doing. He has taught me so much and he is the person who brought me to church. My life is a good one. I am sad that my moves are always so emotional but that is life. I am at peace. Sadness is natural, death is part of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment