Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

20 Things

So I never did finish my goal of writing about something I was thankful for between Nov 1 and Thanksgiving, but here is a list of 20 things that I am thankful for.

 1- Thankful for blogging because it keeps me sane

 2- Thankful for my comfy bed

3- Thankful for living in a free country

3- Thankful for Family

 5- Thankful to be back in New England!

 6- Thankful for good money habits

 7- Thankful for my health

 8-  Thankful for my friends

 9- Thankful that my dad was able to help me work for a few weeks

 10- Thankful for a job

 11- Thankful for an interview for a job that fits my personal taste better

 12- Thankful for my amazing husband who is so patient with me

 13- Thankful for my dogs because they make my days so happy

 14-  Thankful for my education

15- Thankful for a warm dry place to live

16- Thankful for food on the table

17- Thankful for the internet because it allows me to stay in touch with everyone

18- A quiet house after a busy day

19- Thankful for books and my phone because they keep me busy when I'm really bored on public transportation.

20- Thankful for warm clothes to bundle up in when it's cold outside.



And now it's time to start making some home made Christmas Gifts. I am very excited.

1 comment:

  1. I like your list; it's very basic! Seems like you're thankful for all the right things! :)

    ReplyDelete