Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Thankfulness

A blogger who I follow is participating in a Giving Thanks Challenge I am not interested in the challenge part, but I am interested in the part where I would be writing everyday about one thing I am thankful for. Instead of making a month worth of short post I will probably just update this one a lot. I have decided to do this because I am very grumpy and all "woe-is-me" lately so I figured this will help. If you are interested in the challenge I learned about it through this blog. 

November 1- Today I am thankful for my blog because it encourages to me to write which keeps me sane.  


November 2- I am thankful for my incredibly comfy bed and my sweet dogs and amazing husband who make me feel safe so I can sleep well at night. (It is very obvious I am tired.)


November 3- The election made me think about how thankful I am to live in a country where we get to vote and have our voices heard.

EDIT: I wrote this original post really late at night so I apologize for getting the name of the challenge wrong a bunch of times. I have it figured out now.

2 comments:

  1. I like this.. i am going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a good idea! Although, I do wish I had more time to write every day. I might do a couple "thanks" per blog entry, though! Thanks for the idea! :)

    ReplyDelete