Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I'm Selling Out (or making an attempt at least)

So I have enabled ads on my blog. It's annoying to me, and I'm sure to anyone who looks at it, but it's life. Right now I have very little money and I've decided not to exhaust and possibility to make a little more. Right now this is simply an experiment. I have applied for a few freelance writing jobs, getting them would be completely amazing, to be honest applying to them is a long shot but I won't know if I don't try. I am trying to be bold and trying to give myself credit for my strengths. That's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, i too have sold out. You might want to sign up for Blogfarm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am in the early stages of promoting my blog, but I've heard a lot about blogfarm. I'll look into it. : )

    ReplyDelete